Various ASP.net Links
Me and some friends are currently working on a little movie project, The Filthy Pumpkin Show. My job - apart from being the main script writer - is the website, which is a ASP.net based one.
So when building it, I stumbled accross a few questions, and here is my list of some helpful links.
- Simply adding onblur/onfocus to a asp:TextBox causes a Warning in Visual Studio
- textBox.Attributes.Add does the trick
- Gracefully handling HttpRequestValidationException
- ValidateRequest is a great ASP.net function, but the Yellow Screen of death is not so nice
- Warning: This does not work properly with AJAX. I have an UpdatePanel with a Textbox and when the user types HTML into the Textbox with the above soultion, then there will be an error popup. I'll see on StackOverflow if there is a better solution...
- Disabling a Button in an AJAX UpdatePanel
- To prevent double-submissions when using ASP.net AJAX
- Ajaxy Loadng Images
- What does every Web 2.0 Website need, apart from a "BETA"-Banner? Of course: Spinning Circles when AJAX Stuff is happening!
- This page generates a variety of those loading images